And staying safe on the ice...
If you have printed the E-ticket please go directly to the skate change area. You are required to queue here. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your skate session to allow time for skate fitting etc.
Firstly check your spam folder your E-ticket may have fallen into it also check all your email address including work and home If you still can’t find it bring your booking ref and we will look it up on the booking system at the rink If you don’t have your booking ref we can still look your booking up on the system please bring your card that you used for the booking.
Please note if for any unforeseen reason the e-ticket is not delivered to your email, please print the PayPal confirmation email which will also have the details of time and date booked.
Please bring you booking ref to the rink booking office and we will give you your tickets.
Although we do advise booking in advance, tickets can be purchase at the rink. (Subject to availability).
The maximum skate size is an adult’s size 16.
Yes you can, although we reserve the right not to allow a person to use their own skates if we decide that they are not suitable.Speeds skates are not allowed.
The minimum age is 3 years old and are smallest skate size is a children’s size 8.
All children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult on the ice rink.
Penguin skate aids are available to hire for a charge of £3 per session on a first come first serve basis at the rink and are not pre bookable, Penguins are hired out at the management’s discretion and are for children only under the height 1.2 meters.
Wheelchairs are welcome on the ice, but at busy times due to safety reasons it will be at the management’s discretion.
- Do not sit on or climb over the safety barrier
- Do not chip or throw any ice
- Do not skate at excessive speed
- Do not smoke, drink or eat on the ice
- Do not drop litter on the ice
- Do not carry young babies or children on the ice
- Do not skate in chains of more than two
- Do not wear scarves or long coats
- Do not carry handbags/any bags
- Do not cut across the middle of the rink
- Do not play tag
- Do not consume alcohol before attempting to skate
- Do not wear peaked caps or hoods
- Do not congregate at the barrier entrance
- Do make sure skates are correctly tightened
- Do wear gloves
- Do skate in an anticlockwise direction ONLY
- Do obey instructions given by the ice rink management
- Do obey the ice marshals
- Please note, a child is defined by age and must be under the age of 12.
- If a child does not have any proof of age, it is at the discretion of the Ice Rink Management as to whether a child or adult ticket is required.
- Management holds the right to refuse entry and Ice Rink Management decision is final.
- No-one under the age of 3 years old will be allowed on the rink.
- 3-12 year olds must be accompanied by an adult on the rink.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry/eject patrons from the rink without refund.
- Refunds are only given at management discretion.
- Personal belongings are left at the owner’s risk.
Assumption of Risk
- Skaters and spectators are deemed to have knowledge of and assume the inherent risks which include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Injuries resulting from collision or contact with other skaters.
- Injuries resulting from fall’s.
- Injuries that involve objects or artificial structures that are properly within the intended path of travel of the skater.
- Injuries resulting from wet flooring.
High Risk Groups
- Skating is NOT suitable for:
- Pregnant women
- Anyone with a heart condition
Emergencies and Security
- Do not leave any belongings left unattended
- Do not congregate or block up any Ice Rink Exits or Fire Exits
- Do not return to skate hire if any alarms have been raised, follow all Fire and Ice marshals directions
- Do not try and run with skates on; do not take skates off before leaving the rink
In the case of an emergency seating will be provided at an assembly point
- Do not Play with or move any Fire Equipment
- Do not smoke on entry to skate hire.
- Do obey Fire Marshal and Ice Marshal in the case of any emergency
- Do follow the matting for skaters to walk on when leaving the ice rink
- Do take skates off when clear of the Ice Rink on the matting and chairs provided
- Do report to Fire assembly Point once skates have been removed
- Do tell your child if separated, to find the nearest Ice Marshal and stay with them at all times
- Do allow Belongings to be checked before leaving them at skate counter
PLEASE READ THE SAFETY RULES
If you are unsure about going on the rink, please check with a member of staff.